Thursday, February 12, 2009

Grow Belly, Grow!

I've had several requests for belly shots. Unfortunately, even though I am 19 weeks today, I'm not showing very much. I guess it's not such a bad thing, but it's hard to find clothes that fit. I'm busting out of my normal clothes, but too small for maternity. When I first got pregnant and Googled, "when will I start showing," I read that in some rare instances, a woman will not start showing until 20 weeks. This is normally because the woman is either obese or has six pack abs. Well, I'm certainly neither, so I never imagined I'd be one of those women. The good news is that I started feeling the baby move this week! I was starting to wonder if he was still in there!



2 comments:

  1. I had the same problem. I ended up being more wide than sticking out. Nobody believed me when I told them I was due-thought I was more like 6 months. I still have the clothes problems...nothing fits yet. Enjoy the baby boy wiggles..I loved when LK moved, especially when I could see it too. Didn't like the hiccups though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura! I have a blog too! Yay! We can keep up with each other now. Congratulations on the baby!

    ReplyDelete