Thursday, July 2, 2009

Porter Will Be Here Soon!!!

Just one week until my due date! I went to the doctor yesterday and he doesn't think that I will go early, but he also doesn't want me to go past my due date because of the narrowness of my frame. In his technical words, he doesn't want me to have a "big ole' honkin baby." We are scheduled to be induced next Thursday, July 9th. I'm very anxious, so I would be very happy if I go into labor before then, but it is kind of nice to have a few last moments of quiet!

Here's one last belly picture, taken today at 39 weeks. It's funny, I don't think my belly has grown a lot in the past few weeks, but it has gotten a lot tighter.


4 comments:

  1. You look SO beautiful and cute with that little belly of yours! I can't wait to meet Porter. Oh, and do you guys have a middle name yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I've gotten more compliments while I've been pregnant than any other time in my life! His middle name is Clay, after Laramie's middle name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we will be waiting to hear he has arrived. charla is right.... you are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, you do have the pregnancy glow!!!! Can't wait. Makes me miss my newborn...but love my 6 month old too!

    ReplyDelete